Jonathan Aluzas on Putting Yourself First…
What “Putting Yourself First” DOESN’T Mean!
- Being selfish – placing your needs first to the detriment of everyone else
- Caring only about yourself
- Ignoring the needs of others
What “Putting Yourself First” DOES Mean:
- Self care – respecting yourself enough to take good care of your health and well-being
- Understanding that by doing so you put yourself in the best position to care for others in your life
- Carving out time to exercise, pay attention to your nutrition, sleep and stress management
Respect yourself. Care for yourself. Understand that if you put your health and well-being above all else you will be able to properly care for the people in your life you love, for the things in life that matter to you.
Learn More at:
Google + Encino: https://plus.google.com/+ArenaFitnessEncino/about
Google + Northridge: https://plus.google.com/110710834928161501292/about