Are you ready for us to reopen?
With vaccinations increasing and infections dropping in Los Angeles we are headed for a reopening soon! In fact, we are targeting Monday, April 12th for a soft opening (modified in-person training schedule)!!! You’ll find the details below.
Your Arena Fitness staff will all be fully vaccinated (see definition below) by April 12th and there will still be safety protocols in place for in-person training.
Here is what you need to know if you would like to train with us in-person when we open:
We will only accept fully vaccinated clients for in-person training as of now. As time passes and the threat subsides we may modify this requirement. But as of now, we will require in-person members to be fully vaccinated and to provide PROOF of vaccination.
- Vaccination Cards: “Fully vaccinated” means that you are a minimum of 14 days post second dose of Moderna/Pfizer or a minimum 14 days post first dose of Johnson & Johnson. You will be required to be “fully vaccinated” and to upload a picture of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to Quoox in order to qualify for in-person training. CLICK HERE for a video that will walk you through that process.
- The most current CDC Guidelines will be met while inside the facility. Currently NO MASKS will be required for fully vaccinated people training in-person at Arena Fitness. This is consistent with CDC policy for small groups of fully vaccinated people meeting indoors.
- Individual Fitness Pods will be assigned upon arrival.
- Temperature Checks will be conducted prior to each session and recorded during “roll call.”
- PPE will be provided for those who require it.
- Sanitization Stations that include hand sanitizer and gloves will be available in each location.
- Online Training will be conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- In-Person Training will be conducted on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- In-Person Training will require a COVID-19 Waiver to be filled out via Quoox every 15 days.
- Capacity will be limited due to the creation of individual fitness pods.
Recommended Equipment for online training:
- Mini Bands
- Light, Medium, Heavy Bands
- Women DB Range: 8-15 lbs. 2 sets are recommended
- Men DB Range: 10-25 lbs. 2 sets are recommended
- Kettle Bells
- Women KB Range: 8kg-12kg
- Men KB Range: 12kg-16kg
- Stability Ball
- 45cm Ball
- Foam Roller
- 3ft Round
Web Site Recommendations for purchasing equipment:
More information will follow weekly. It’s going to take a little work to coordinate a full reopening over the upcoming months, so please reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns you have by submitting the form below!
Learn More at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArenaFitnessTrainingCenter/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arenafitnesstrainingcenter/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arenafitness
- Google + Encino: https://plus.google.com/+ArenaFitnessEncino/about
- Google + Northridge: https://plus.google.com/110710834928161501292/about
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/arenafitness/